Amick Brown is seeking an experienced GIS Analyst for a contract role with our direct customer in the public sector.
Location: Auburn, CA
Duration: 6 Months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and administering ArcGIS enterprise
- Developing and maintain ArcGIS Sites, Dashboards for dispatch and patrol.
- Utilize GeoEvents, Track locations, update Enterprise GeoDatabase.
- Correct errors in GIS data for 911 calls and service
- Work with project leads and users to develop GIS solutions.
- Design and make changes to structures, files and databases.
- Provide technical supervision to interns and volunteers.
- Utilize ESRI-based GIS software and its applications and related programming languages.
- Participate in video conferences and meetings as necessary to troubleshoot GIS system errors, Records Management systems, Computer aided dispatch and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Generate reports on GIS data as required.
- At least 2 years of professional GIS experience preferably with public safety GIS systems
- A degree related to Geographical Information Systems
- ArcGIS experience in the following areas: Server, Portal (10.7.1 or above), ArcGIS Online, GeoEvent, Spatial Temporal DataStore, Arc Pro, Arc Maps, Dashboards, Collector, Survey 123, Tracker, ArcGIS Python Scripting
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and SQL
- Ability to work independently and as a cooperative, contributing member of a team.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs