Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA.
Duration: 9 Months.
Business Systems Analyst: Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Survey Tip: May be client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and Outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
Primary Function of Position:
• Support and work on projects and enhancements in Purchasing/supplier network collaboration application.
• Determine scope, capture requirements, and develop test cases to ensure the solution meets the end to end requirements.
• Understand and document business process in Procure to pay, Po collaboration, functions.
• Learn and configure Ivalua application to meet business requirements.
• Coordinate with technical and data warehouse teams to deliver business-reporting needs.
• Develop process diagrams, test cases.
• Resolve production support issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a functional role
• Working with supply chain, IT teams to address application related issues.
• Work on enhancements and requirements for Procure to Pay Process and integration with Ivalua.
• Work with cross-functional teams.
• B.S. in a technical field
• M.S / MBA in SCM degree desired
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PTP process
• Ability to learn to configure, develop the new application platforms.
• Collaborative teamwork, communication and data handling skills
• Excellent attention to detail, yet flexible in approach
• Self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Prefer 5 - 8 years of experience in supporting and configuring procurement applications.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs