Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Information Security Analyst
for our direct client.
: Sunnyvale, CA
: 12 months
- Develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems.
- Maintains hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols.
- Administers cybersecurity policies to control physical and virtual access to systems.
- Performs network security audits and testing and evaluates system security configurations to ensure efficacy and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Conducts penetration testing and vulnerability assessments of applications, operating systems and/or networks.
- Responds to cybersecurity breaches, identifies intrusions and isolates, blocks and removes unauthorized access.
- Researches and evaluates cybersecurity threats and performs root cause analysis.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of security solutions.
- Provides information to management regarding impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs