Amick Brown is seeking an experienced IQC Technician
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
IQC Inspector will be performing dimensional and visual inspections of purchased parts, assemblies and products to ensure incoming specifications have been met prior to release to manufacturing and finished goods. Document and communicate the results of inspections to engineers and others.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform First Article inspections to qualify tooling and new parts
- Use mathematics to evaluate data and statistics
- Conduct visual/dimensional inspection of purchased parts materials and assemblies to procedures or specifications and disposition based upon results
- Document inspection results as required
- Create inspection history files
- Record and track daily and quarterly metrics such as; IQC backlog and average inspection time
- Maintain traceability of component materials as to inspection status
- Handle materials in accordance to procedures and prevent mix-ups, damage or other adverse effects.
- Log/track materials through receiving inspection process
- Record transactions a move materials to stock locations
- Communicate inspection results to engineers and others
- Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and conducting cycle counts.
- Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- High school diploma, A.S. Engineering Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires an understanding of Production, and MRB.
- Requires understanding of SAP.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must be able to use or understand the use of standard inspection tools, gauges
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance is desirable
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs