Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Enterprise Analytics BI Solution Lead
for our direct client.
: Santa Clara, CA
: 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand business requirements, convert into technical solutions, perform documentation and ensure deliverables with 100% accuracy
- Understand Business/functional requirements and converting them into technical requirements/data models.
- Deliver BI Data models and Analytic solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 with hands-on Transact-SQL, and other Business Intelligence tools.
- Proficient in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with strong experience in design, analysis and development stages.
- Experience with SAP Finance is preferred
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
- Ability to work directly with technical team to solve any issues and keep all deliverables & timelines on track.
- Engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
- Assist in the documentation of best practices.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work on time and with minimal supervision
- Build and support a collaborative relationship with internal matrix partners
- Should be a experienced BI Solution Lead to work on CPQ/CLM project.
- Should have deep knowledge of Enterprise design, Data analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Should have at least 2 years of Team Lead experience handling report development projects.
- Should be well versed with requirements gathering, business stakeholder alignment, data analysis and validated phases of a project.
- The resource will also provide technical ownership of all user stories associated with the CPQ/CLM project and conduct blueprint sessions with the business partners.
- Strong SQL development skills are a requirement of this position.
- The person should also possess ability to analyze business requirements and ask clarifying questions.
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide a structured analytical effort to ongoing/new projects.
- 8+ years Business Intelligence / Reporting development experience
- 5+ years of experience in data profiling and visualization (Microsoft SQL server 2012/2014/2016, PLSQL, Transact-SQL, Snowflake)
- 3+ years of experience as solution lead/architect
- CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) application experience is preferred
- Experience visualizing data in business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Experience creating test plans, testing and resolving data discrepancies
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented team player passionate about producing high quality BI & Analytics deliverables
- Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs