Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Development Engineer for our direct client.
: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
: 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the team to implement UI elements and debug UI issues.
- Develop simple and elegant interfaces for the embedded products, using C++/Qt5 and other tools in an embedded Linux environment.
- Implement the visual language of the product.
- Experience in developing Qt application using C++ on embedded Linux.
- Fluent in object-oriented programming using C/C++ is a must
- Experience with GUI development frameworks; experience with Qt is a strong plus
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs