Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Oracle HCM (Fusion) Techno -Functional Consultant
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 10 Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering requirements, design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud.
- Technical Tasks include HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, BI Publisher Reports/Integrations and Approval Workflows.
- Perform Unit testing and develop test plans as per the business requirement.
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of "best practice" development methods.
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Should have experience in Project implementations and production support as Techno-functional consultant.
- At least 3 plus years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud (fusion).
- SQL, PL/SQL, BI Publisher, OTBI, HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, Workflows
- Experience working with offshore/onshore delivery model.
- Business process knowledge or functional experience in HCM Core, Compensation, Performance Management and Taleo.
- Ticketing tool experience in production support environment like Service now.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- 6+ years of experience in supporting HR Functions.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Should be a customer focused individual to successfully work in client’s technical team.
- Should be ensuring excellent service, communication and engagement with our client’s growing customer base.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs