Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP Data Steward
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 9 Months with possible extension.
The Business Information Architecture Master Data Steward is responsible for defining, maintaining, and governing the processes to create, maintain, and deactivate material master data attributes. The Data Steward will also play a key role in establishing business rules for new data attributes and in monitoring existing data against various quality metrics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Effectively govern product material master data attributes within the corporate Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP/ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions.
- Act as Business SME (subject matter expert) for SAP material master data.
- Reinforce governance principles across core applications and Master Data sets when partnering with business and working on data gaps, issues, etc.
- Work with project teams to identify need for new attribute fields and how those new fields should be maintained and governed.
- Propose data quality business rules with Make, Source, Deliver, Plan, Finance business teams to drive up the quality of improve Material Master data quality.
- Partner with Enterprise Data Quality team to create dashboards to visualize data quality challenges.
- Remediate transactional records that fail DQ rules and make corrections in source system.
- Collaborates with cross-functional IT & business teams to document and visualize business requirements (i.e. mural, vizio).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates degree with additional 2+ years of work experience required.
- Excellent attention to detail and love of creating order and consistency required.
- 3-5 years of experience in data management, data governance, and/or data stewardship activities and responsibilities, or equivalent, in a regulated environment (preferably GxP relevant work) required.
- Demonstrated expert-level experience and capability with MS Excel required
- High degree of initiative and ownership, as well as a proven history of delivering results while working with several different departments in a fast-paced environment required.
- Knowledge of master data management approach preferred
- Experience working with teams across multiple functions
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs