Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Sr Accounting Manager
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Corporate Accounting Team is the primary owner of our accounting policies, general ledger, fixed assets, generation of our financial statements, implementation and execution of our intercompany transactions, consolidations, and eliminations.
- The Corporate Accounting Team further serves as advisors to the finance department at large to ensure that we have efficient and effective processes in place to record, compile, and report all transactions affecting our general ledger, including accruals and other manual inputs made by our various domestic and international finance teams.
- Responsible for establishing and overseeing the execution of the worldwide month-end close processes and controls.
- Responsible for establishing the process and controls necessary to ensure the highest quality of financial reporting, along with ensuring our domestic and international teams are adhering to Company policy and U.S. GAAP.
- Establish and execute the monthly and quarterly accounting close processes.
- Establish the processes and controls needed to ensure highest level of financial reporting.
- Drive coordination with our domestic and international accounting and finance teams to ensure compliance with Company Policy and U.S. GAAP.
- Responsible for ensuring that all processes, systems, and transactions impacting our general ledger are configured appropriately to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP and consistent application of Company Policy.
- Responsible for ensuring the capital assets are recorded, transferred, disposed and depreciated in accordance with policy
- Provide support on system implementation projects.
- Drive and execute non-routine process improvements and ad-hoc projects
- Review and provide accounting oversight to month-end close journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for establishing the processes and systems needed to ensure effective and efficient worldwide elimination and consolidations.
- Implement and execute the appropriate analytical procedures on the consolidated income statement and balance sheet to ensure all unusual and significant trends and transactions are identified.
- Responsible for ensuring that intercompany transactions have been appropriately implemented and executed per the existing intercompany agreements.
- Oversee the worldwide inter-company eliminations and the consolidations process. Provide review and oversight for related journal entries and inter-company reconciliations.
- Develop/maintain corporate accounting policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is requirement.
- Public Accounting experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated strengths in leadership, analytical skills, project management, teambuilding, process management and driving change across the organization.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Highly developed interpersonal style with emphasis on influencing and building strong long-term relationships particularly across various geographies and cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with SAP ERP is preferred.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs