Amick Brown is seeking an experienced IT Asset Hardware Administrator
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Procurement of IT assets
- Receipt of IT assets (computers, monitor, switches, servers, computer accessories)
- Put-away of IT assets (IT Inventory Room, Sunnyvale Datacenters)
- Issuing of IT Inventory Material
- Cycle Counting IT Inventory, and Data Center Material
- Stocking of Local IT Vending Machines
- Assist with E-waste coordination
- Assist with reclaim of IT Assets
- Back-up to IT Asset Software Administrator
- Associates in computer related field.
- BS in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent degree preferred
- Experience with Windows 10, and Office 365. Must be able to use MS Excel, MS Work, and MS Outlook.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an IT Asset Group Inventory room.
- Minimum 1 year experience using ServiceNow Incident, and Asset Management (H/W, and S/W) modules.
- 1 year experience creating purchase requisitions through Ariba
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Wellness & Discount Programs