Amick Brown is seeking a senior SAP Ariba SLP Consultant
our direct client’s project in the public sector.
San Diego, CA
6 months with possible extension
Required Skills and Experience:
- Support the SAP ERP Division in deploying Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP)
- Ariba SLP and Contracts tasks include unit testing, user acceptance and deployment tasks
- Liaison with Business Process Coordinators to create, execute, record user acceptance testing
- Create, document and execute unit test cases
- Defect logging and resolution of defects
- Working in conjunction with the customer’s ERP department, Security and BASIS resources on a project team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Ariba Sourcing experience preferably in the public sector
- Experience in SAP system development lifecycle from understanding of requirements to proper design techniques, configuration, writing specifications, testing, and documentation as needed.
- Knowledgeable in SAP industry best business practices. Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions, and analyses as developed.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work with a team as well as contribute individually, and follow standards and strict change control procedures.
- Able to complete tasks and projects in a timely manner with minimum direction; must be a self-starter.
- Experience in SLP modules of SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
- Demonstrate breadth of experience and ability to work in multiple modules simultaneously
- Experience in suppliers, contracts, and purchasing documents including requisitions, purchase orders
- Experience conducting end-user training and change management for complex projects
- Experience testing custom interfaces between SAP Ariba and ECC and 3rd party software platforms
- Strong understanding of master data and transaction integration between Ariba and ECC
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs