Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Office Manager
for our direct client.
Location: Chapel Hills, NC 27517.
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Manages all office related services and operations (supplies, mail, inquiries and maintenance).
- Supports leadership team and personnel with onboarding and integration. Manage and support relocation to new facility.
- Manage and process financial transactions in QuickBooks Online and Ariba including creating invoices and entering bills.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents. Manage relationships with vendors and customers, ensuring timely payments.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs