Amick Brown is seeking an experienced R&D Technician
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Roles and Responsibilities
- The technician will build and test prototype minimally-invasive devices for the advanced product development group.
- The candidate will also be expected to work with engineers to improve work instructions and test methods, and to design and build test fixtures to improve the manufacturing process.
- The candidate should be proficient in the manufacture of intricate mechanical assemblies.
- Experience with typical catheter manufacturing processes including adhesive bonding, soldering, hot box reflowing, and microscopic wire and cable stripping is preferred.
- The candidate should be comfortable in following formal work instructions, performing engineering tests, and completing lot history records.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs