Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Human Factors Study Co-ordinator
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 8 Months
- The Human Factors Study Coordinator assists with the coordination of user experience labs, user visits, and team events, while ensuring compliance to company standards and the highest customer experience for those participating in our studies.
- User experience labs and events are highly innovative and dynamic, and the study coordinator is vital to its operation.
- The study coordinator generates and processes study paperwork, works closely with cross functional teams to ensure timely payment to participants, maintains compliance, coordinates travel and catering, schedules logistics, and tracks all participants, programsand events.
- When needed, the study coordinator develops and builds upon processes and best practices to build efficiency and effectiveness of the coordination effort.
- They will provide oversight and assistance across all HF projects to assure that project activities and documentation meet company defined standards.
- Beyond studies, they coordinate the case observation program at local hospitals, and they will flex in to support lab coordination and future event planning when needed.
- The study coordinator must have experience working as part of a team and work well with others.
- She/he must be able to work autonomously and be proactive and resourceful, with a strong work ethic.
- The study coordinator will have a passion and inclination for organization and structure while maintaining the flexibility required for studies and users.
- The Human Factors Study Coordinator facilitates the success of the Human Factors and User Research team.
- Coordinates and processes paperwork required for studies and payments (including compliance)
- Coordinates participant and team travel, accounts payable documentation, and catering
- Provide logistics support for HF studies and onsite events
- Tracks all participants, programs and events
- Keeps team informed of project and study status
- Supports coordination activities for hospital case observations
- Supports lab coordination
- Manage day-to-day relationships
- When required, work with vendors for ordering and tracking
- Manage smaller scope projects
- Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and actions
- Perform other duties as assigned or warranted to support the company's overall strategy and goals
- Proven administrative and organizational skills
- BS or BA preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience in administrative, project coordinator, or comparable role
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs
- Experience in medical device, or similar regulated industry, a significant plus
- Ability to interface with customers in a highly professional manner
- Ability to work with and across various groups and levels of management within the organization, including other engineering groups, marketing, clinical engineering, and regulatory.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and can adhere to deadlines
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Desire to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- Constantly looking to learn more
- Never sedentary or indifferent
- Looking to join a small but collaborative team
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs