Amick Brown is seeking an experienced BI Data Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 7 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- We need an experienced BI Data Engineer to work on EDW CPQ project.
- The resource should have experience in data warehouse and ELT development using T-SQL Scripts and Stored Procedures.
- Strong SQL development skills are a requirement of this position.
- The engineer will be part of a development team using an agile methodology to continuously deliver business value.
- The person should also possess ability to analyze business requirements and ask clarifying questions.
- He/she should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide a structured development effort to ongoing/new projects.
- Deliver ETL, BI Data models and Analytic solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence tools and Tableau.
- Design and build data models to conform with our existing EDW architecture
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
- Perform data mining and analysis to uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can materially improve our decisions.
- Familiarity with SAP, O9 and Global Supply Chain
- Writing analytics programs (transformations/calculations) using T-SQL and Python or comparable
- 5+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience
- 3+ Years of experience in data warehousing and ELT development (T-SQL, PLSQL, and/or SQL scripts)
- Preferably with knowledge and experience of SAP BODS and Microsoft Integration Services 2005 or greater (SSIS).
- Experience in utilizing Python and R is a plus.
- Experience visualizing data in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or Hana Analytics
- Experience creating test plans, testing and resolving data discrepancies
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented team player passionate about producing high quality BI & Analytics deliverables
- Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs