Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Project Manager-Information Systems
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve software implementation and upgrades, and the like.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- Enterprise Business Applications experience preferred (SFDC, SAP).
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs