Amick Brown is seeking for an experienced 3D Application Developer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
- Contribute to rapid prototyping of applications in 3D Unity framework.
- The successful candidate must excel in a high-energy, focused, small-team environment, be able to drive to solutions from rough requirements, and have a commitment to high product quality.
- Development of applications in Unity. Should be able to take rough requirements and develop complete solutions and prototypes. This will include taking existing applications and modifying them for rapid prototyping.
- Develop complex applications using C# or Python.
- Integrate with API’s and robotic SDK’s.
- Come up with an application for communicating across the networked applications.
- Bachelor's degree (or relevant experience) with minimum five (5) years of industry experience in developing applications.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one 3D Software package.
- Ability to develop C#/C++ applications for networking.
- Tune applications for latencies.
- Able to work independently towards project goals with minimal guidance.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs