Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Component Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
- Sources, selects, and qualifies components used in the company’s technology.
- Investigates alternate component technologies or supplies, reducing cost and improving quality and reliability.
- Acts as technical interface between component/production suppliers and development engineers, determining new and alternate sources.
- Investigates alternate component technologies or supplies for reduced cost or improved quality and reliability and implements changes.
- Develops guidelines/procedures on vendor selection.
- Evaluates supplier change notification and qualifies changes, as needed.
- May maintain component data management system including qualification records/results/documentation.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs