Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Graphics Designer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 8 Months with possible extension.
- Visual design, layout, and production of documents, presentations, emails, microsites, booklets, and event material with a focus on employee communications.
- Creation of infographics, icons, and article artwork.
- Collaborating with the senior designer and communications team and designs within corporate brand guidelines.
- Responsibilities include creating and editing templates, searching for artwork, and inputting language translations.
- Requires a graphic design/visual communication degree, proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Video editing, HTML/CSS coding, UI/UX experience, and illustration skills are a plus.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design (Visual Communications/Visual Design), 2 to 5 years of experience working in the field (in-house, agency, or freelance), and experience working on corporate brands.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs