Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Information Systems Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 9 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, troubleshoot, and support PowerShell scripts
- Engineering Support of Windows server platform to include Virtual server provisioning
- Update and manage documentation as necessary.
- Provide Root cause analysis to production outages as required
- Engineering Support Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, PKI, and Sites and services, etc…
- Engineering VMware and AHV leveraging tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Engineering support for supporting Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
- Receive and respond to escalations
- Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
- Engineering Support of other areas of technology supported by Server team (Exchange, Azure, Proofpoint, Box, Logic Monitor, Okta Single-Sign on and MFA.
- Engineering support for enterprise monitoring
- Design, document, build, test, deploy new or existing solutions, technologies
- 7 years+ supporting Windows server platform
- Microsoft Certifications – MCSE 2012r2 or above huge plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting Mobility a huge plus
- Power Shell Scripting level 5 or above (highly proficient), additional scripting languages a huge plus
- Familiar with SSO – Federated services, OKTA a huge plus
- Familiarity with Commvault, Netscaler, etc. is a huge plus.
- Experience with Exchange 2012 or? and Exchange online, O365 Azure is a huge plus.
- Experience with Citrix a huge plus
- Familiar with project management methodologies
- Experience with Azure and AWS (to include O365)
- Familiar with IT Infrastructure Security principles and best practices
- Familiar with DevOps best practices a huge plus
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs