Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Contract Visual Designer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 8 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Contract Visual Designer is responsible for working with the design and engineering teams to define a consistent and high-quality user experience for digital services products.
- Their primary focus is to ensure that new products are highly usable by defining a clear visual language for graphical user interfaces.
- This includes the development of user interfaces from early product definition and development phases through product launch, as well as participating in the validation of product usability through informal and formal testing with representative users.
- The Contract Visual Designer is a flexible and dynamic professional who strives for innovative and elegant solutions in all his or her endeavors.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about aesthetics and typography, with experience designing end-to-end user interfaces for a wide range of products and services.
- Deliver designs that dramatically enhance surgeon and OR staff capabilities while providing unprecedented simplicity, utility, and ease of use
- Combine typography, color, grid systems, iconography, and motion, to deliver world-class, on-brand user interfaces
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the problems being solved by working with interaction designers, product managers, and engineering teams
- Participate in user research and usability testing with clients products
- Work with the design manager to help define new Design System patterns and behaviors as the needs of our customers evolve
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as a designer (in-house, agency, or freelance)
- Understanding of interface design tools like Sketch or Figma
- Understanding of prototyping tools like Protopie or Principle a plus, but not required
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs