Amick Brown is seeking an experienced CPQ Business Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 8 Months with possible extension.
Primary Function of Position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a CPQ Business Analyst you will work on a complex, multi-functional, worldwide implementation of CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) solution spanning business users across the globe.
- The business analyst will work with various IT Architects and SME’s and be responsible for process and system documentation, configuration, administration and customization of CPQ solution.
- The ideal candidate has an IT background and has worked in similar capacity on CPQ implementation teams.
- You will work closely with business users and other IT functions like Information Security and Development teams.
- Work with Sales, Contract, Order Management and Finance teams to understand current and future systems and processes
- Work very closely with IT Architects to define and design systems
- Document Quote to Cash process flows and system diagrams
- Hands on ability to manage user permissions, configure product and pricing rules, approvals, quoting templates, digital signatures, workflows, validation rules, changes to user interface
- Coordinate IT and UAT test scripting and testing
- Create and maintain set of operating instructions, system configuration and other documentation as needed
- Collaborate with Business and IT teams to ensure the solution meets user requirements
- 10+ years working on systems analysis and implementation – preferably ERP/CRM/Quote to Cash
- 5+ years of experience working with Sales teams implementing CRM/CPQ projects
- Experience working on Apttus CPQ – including Product, Pricing, Approvals setups
- Salesforce and CPQ certifications preferred
- Advanced Salesforce administration experience required – Profiles, Workflows, Process builder
- Familiarity with Salesforce development – APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs