Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Engineering Technician
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 8 Months with possible extension.
- Engineering Technician Supports clinical development engineering (CDE) activities such as managing robotic systems and related equipment (instruments, scopes, recorders, lab computers, simulators, etc.) used in clinical development labs.
- Oversees the calibration, maintenance, and inventory status of systems and equipment.
- Supports lab setup, testing and data collection during CDE lab studies involving animal and cadaver models.
- Manages anatomical body models (simulated models) including their inventory, maintenance, and ordering of parts.
- Manages lab audio/visual systems including equipment standardization, ordering/replacement, maintenance, and troubleshooting as well as video upload and sharing platform.
- Assists with ordering lab supplies and maintaining inventory levels.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs