Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Logistics and Distribution Centre of Excellence Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Phoenix, AZ/Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
Primary Function of Position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Logistics and Distribution Center of Excellence Analyst will be an integral part of the Global Logistics team and will help lead projects to improve the efficiency of logistics and distribution at Intuitive. This individual will help manage projects driving efficiencies with SAP and SAP related capabilities, will be responsible for implementation and facilitation of process changes, system improvements, and implementing processes that drive operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have experience in SAP, fulfillment processes and scheduling, and a history of implementing process improvements.
- Identify current process gaps and support efficiency improvement programs to improve and eliminate
- Leverage SAP to automate manual processes
- Provide efficiency insights to local and global teams as well as cross-functional teams
- Design and implement solutions to standardize efficiency programs
- Analyze and determine future phases of IoT, Cloud computing and RFID initiatives
- Develop systematic processes to ensure no delays or shortages
- Facilitate and lead process mapping and brainstorming workshops that are industry leading
- Create baseline current state process documentation and future state business requirements
- Own and deliver Customer impacting projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Create project charters, stakeholder analyses and process maps to aid in project initiation and planning.
- Present project updates, findings, and detailed, prioritized recommendations to sponsors and key stakeholders
- Drive project implementation working closely with subject matter experts and project champions/sponsors/stakeholders
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners to implement system and process improvements ensuring alignment and consistency
- Create metrics and dashboards to measure process efficiencies in order to validate process changes creating the desired results
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience.
- LEAN or Six Sigma background helpful
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize
- Expert user of SAP
- Supply Chain and Logistics experience preferred
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written) required
- Excellent Project Management skills required
- Experience working for a Global organization across multiple functions and regions preferred
- Highly pro-active with ability to work independently preferred
- Enthusiastic and a passion to learn and develop
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Wellness & Discount Programs