Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Sitecore Architect
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 9 Months with possible extension.
- This role is for someone passionate about Sitecore, enterprise architecture patterns and principles, content management systems, and driving speed and efficiency while mitigating complexities. Duties include architecting solutions, sizing work, and partnering closely with IT stakeholders and developers coding and deploying Sitecore modules, templates, and libraries. The work includes integrating Sitecore with clients marketing and data infrastructure platforms, implementing backend business logic, and providing ongoing support. The role is cross-functional, sitting at the nexus of outbound and inbound marketing efforts and interfaces regularly with global stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate has worked with leading brands, is detail oriented, customer-focused and enjoys a challenge. In the past, you’ve developed your reputation as a meticulous Sitecore Architect and expert Sitecore Developer at a leading global brand using web and digital as a primary channel to enhance brand value and efficiently drive leads and revenue. You understand how to configure Sitecore environments for speed and performance, structure multisite / multilingual solutions, build component based sites, leverage Helix principles, and create technical documentation. You love working with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You’re a builder and not one to sit on the sidelines. You enjoy coding, mentoring others, and delivering solutions and work product on-time, within budget, all while meeting exacting brand standards.
- Architect, develop, and implement Sitecore solutions
- Quickly grasp the essence of business goals, identifying Sitecore architectural needs, technology dependencies, and resource requirements
- Execute, maintain, and ensure quality standards are met across all production and development environments
- Mentor and advise Sitecore developers, QA and other stakeholders on configuration management, development, debugging, testing protocols
- Deliver projects by adapting architecture to best fit circumstances and flex when objectives change in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years building and operating component-based sites and services using Sitecore
- Experience working with, or for leading brands with strong design principles and standards
- Subject matter expertise in cloud ecosystems, primarily with AWS
- Proficient using REST APIs and understanding HTTP and REST architecture
- Prior experience with Coveo, IMgix, Brightcove, Google Analytics, OneTrust, Marketo, OKTA/SSO and other third-party technologies a plus
- Proven ability to forge trusted relationships within a diverse team
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fanatical about creating order from disorder
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs