Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Solution Architect - Enterprise Content Management
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension.
- Provide functional architecture strategy and guidance for Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage platform capabilities
- Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of ECMS platform
- Perform thorough impact analysis with all connected systems with the big picture in mind
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the business objectives
- Partner with Business teams and Process Experts to write requirements for ECMS Platform
- Engagement with System and Process experts to help identify solutions to business pain points
- Hands-on experience on ECMS platforms like Veeva Vault Platform, Opentext CSP Platform or others
- Experience in Product evaluations and standing up PoCs to drive stakeholder engagement
- 5-8 years’ experience working in the Enterprise Content Management space in an Architect role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Understanding of systems analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
- Ability to think proactively and identify solutions to drive business needs
- Must have experience on ECMS platforms like Veeva Vault Platform, Opentext CSP Platform or others
- Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred
- Process workflows experience
- Business analysis experience
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs