Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Sales Compensation Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Norcross, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Primary Function of Position:
The Sales Compensation Analyst is responsible for working within the Sales Compensation team in collaboration with Sales Operations to support implementation and processing of our incentive compensation plans for the commercial sales force. As an integral part of our sales compensation fulfillment team, the Sales Compensation Analyst is responsible for calculating and fulfilling sales compensation payouts. This is a highly analytical role involving the manipulation of large data sets, the ability to work independently, and meet deadlines aligned with internal customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the calculation of compensation plans;
- Monitor and analyze compensation results;
- Interact with Sales Operations, Commissions, Finance and other teams as needed to ensure accuracy of data used to determine compensation;
- Assist with research and analysis to address sales teams questions and reconciliations;
- Work with complex data sets to ensure data integrity for compensation calculations and payouts;
- Provide input into processes used to calculate compensation payouts
- 2+ years in a sales compensation analyst role
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau, SQL, and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/Disabled employer.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs