Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Programmer/Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
- Programmer/Analyst: Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas of PLM - Agile, Global Label Management and other Business applications
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible to operate as a partner and trusted advisor for the Agile PLM business constituents for technology enabled business solutions.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Can design and implement solutions in their domain
- Responsible for the design, development, and integration of PLM and associated applications. Determine and solution architect the technology solutions as it meets specific business needs.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex problems in own area.
- Solves complex problems in own area. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Work with IT, PLM Product Owner, Engineering, Manufacturing, Document Control and IT to determine and define the future roadmap for specific areas and applications as it pertains to PLM.
- Gather business requirements, Design, Develop, Verify , Validate and test the solutions and deploy the code or configuration following design control
- Liaise with customer representatives to understand the needs of business
- Work closely with users to fully understanding their issues, requirements and challenges to help provide a solution that will be best suited for their need.
- Understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing workflows as it pertains to BOM, ECO, ECR
- Work on PLM solutions and integration solutions with SAP ERP - ECC, EDW, MES and other Solutions
- Work on Document control processes and best practices.
- Liaise with other IT professionals to design solution architecture for customer
- Work closely with IT and business to ensure they fully understanding the issues, requirements and challenges of the customer to help provide a solution that will be best suited for their need.
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Implement solutions/enhance existing functionality including interfaces to master data and transaction data in other systems. Ensure solution design on PLM platform
- integrates well with the integrated systems and coordinate changes accordingly with
- larger IT team
- Directly participate in the analysis, configuration, development and implementation of Agile IT Business Systems and work closely with the Analyst.
- Analyze business processes, needs, and requests and recommend, Develop solutions using system standards and best practices
- Conduct analysis of system and functional specifications and configuration then develop appropriate documentation,
- Write specification documents for development and other efforts
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems and coaches /mentors other team members with design leadership to achieve
- organizational goals
- Interface on a day to day basis with other analysts, business users, super users and IT team members to support business operations and drive change management
- Facilitate change management and transition to future state working with various stakeholders
- Analyze impact of changes to the corporate application landscape / enterprise Architecture.
- Identify, and participate in prioritization of business capabilities and act as a catalyst for building mature processes.
- Indepth knowledge and at least 10+ years on Agile 9.3.6 PLM or above
- Working knowledge on SAP, MES, EDW
- Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred
- Normally receives little or no instruction on day to- day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- At least 10+ years of PLM business systems analysis experience. Preferably medical device or life sciences industry.
- Monitoring of Applications and corrective actions based oon alerts and notifications
- Working experience ideally in Medical Device Manufacturing, Regulated environment, GXP manufacturing environment
- Experience with Agile and/or Windchill applications is needed
- Experience with cloud computing a plus.
- Architecture / backend Data base of Oracle / Linux / Windows / environment
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management.
- Experience supporting and administering Agile 9.3.6 or above.
- Experience with Functional analysis of PLM or ERP systems. Working knowledge in one of the supply chain modules of SAP or Oracle Apps is preferred.
- Experience supporting, and developing Agile ACS code, Agile API SDK based customizations and developing Process Extensions.
- Experience with Java based web applications is nice to have.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Excel API experience with ability to build reporting is nice to have.
- Knowledge and understanding of document control, manufacturing, and engineering processes in a medical device company.
- Accountable for individual contribution and team goals
- Detailed development of specification documents for development requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects / initiatives for Solution design concurrently
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities, Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex problems in own area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Daily actions are consistent with values of organization
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required. Implements and shares methods and processes to improve team performance
- Experience working within a PLM team as a Business Analyst, team lead or Scrum Master.
- Experience owning a product delivery cycle and delivering software solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management process and principles
- Understanding of relational database design and development a plus
- Experience using a source control management tool a plus (preferably GitHub).
- Experience with ServiceNow, JIRA and Confluence tools a plus.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs