Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Engineering Technician
for our direct client.
Location: Santa Clara, CA 95051.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for the support of engineers in the Vision NPD department.
- This includes assembly of test equipment for endoscopes and other vision system components, assembling prototype endoscopes, and conducting testing and calibration of endoscopes and other components of our client vision system.
- This candidate will also work on creating Manufacturing Process Instructions and creating Design Validation reports.
- Engineering Technician: Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include electronic circuits, photonics and logic systems.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs