Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Partner with marketing teams to delivery high quality email communications
- Must have experience in the following Marketo modules -Design Studio, Custom Assets, Marketing Activities and Database Management.
- Strong understanding Marketo API’s execution and creation.
- Must have substantial experience in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Proficiency in campaign management in Marketo (emails, webinars, events and nurture programs) and Salesforce campaigns.
- Must have experience in developing Marketo forms and landing page templates designed around mobile-friendly customer experience (optimized for all devices).
- Facilitating constant and constructive cross functional requirements.
- Experience in lead lifecycle review and implementation.
- Understand and manage customer segmentation and list management for the global marketing teams
- Manage an entire Marketo instance or as an admin of Marketo.
- Experience working with a team in Marketo where each member has a different role within Marketo.
- Experience working with IT and marketing operation setup, utilizing all the advanced aspects of Marketo functionality.
- Must have experienced with SFDC, Zoom, CVENT, Snowflake, Adobe Connect, and Tableau integration.
- SFDC Integration – Setup baseline sync, optimize synced data, preparing data in either system to ab=void sync issues.
- Experience running analytics via Marketo and Salesforce.
- Analyze business requirements/needs and be able to provide guidance on best practices, limitations and capabilities.
- Should be familiar with tags, program membership, operational programs setup, coring setup.
- Organize and maintain programs to facilitate all reporting goals.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs