Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SFDC Einstein Solution Architect
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Description: SFDC Einstein Solution Architect
• Provide functional architecture strategy and guidance for all Salesforce and Einstein projects
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage Salesforce
• Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce and Einstein
• Proactively seek out new Salesforce and Einstein features and capabilities
• Perform thorough impact analysis with all connected systems with the big picture in mind
Translate business requirements into well design Salesforce and Einstein solutions that best leverage the platforms
• Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client*s business objectives
• Ability to leverage out of the box Salesforce and Einstein features vs. custom development for business requirements.
• Partner with Business teams and Process Experts to write requirements for Customer Success Platform
• Engagement with System and Process experts to help identify solutions to business pain points
• Hands-on configuration experience on SFDC and Einstein Platform
• Engagement with Change Mgmt team to plan for Change Management as needed for each initiative
• Drive systems-related project execution in direct partnership with IT (system administrators and development scrum teams); measure and document business results achieved through solution implementation
• Lead UAT business planning, execution, and go live
• Partner with project stakeholders, IT, and System Administrator teams to prepare for Go-Live and post-go live support
• 4-6 years experience working within the Salesforce and Einstein platform in a Architect role
• Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Understanding of systems analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
• Ability to think proactively and identify solutions to drive business needs
• Must have Hands-on configuration experience on SFDC and Einstein Platform
• Analytics experience is preferred
• Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred
• Process workflows experience.
• Business analysis experience.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs