Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs