Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Executive Web Producer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Role and Responsibility:
Experience and Education
- Support the Brand and Creative teams to validate and determine readiness of project requests as determined by the business.
- Identify gaps in planning, project requirements, and success metrics; working with stakeholders and the Brand and Creative Project Management team to unblock projects.
- Partner with the Marketing PMO to align and track daily project management and operational realities.
- Apply common planning and program management methodology including project requirement documentation, stakeholder reporting standards, and best-practices across projects regardless of if they are being complete internally or with external resources.
- Support up-to-date project status, transparency with stakeholders, time tracking, and overall project efficiency metrics to highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Use your problem-solving skills to offer process changes to improve efficiency and the quality of the creative output within available budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate with regional team members and Corporate Brand and Creative teams to train vendors so they are set up for successful engagements with Intuitive.
- Deliver quarterly updates on Brand and Creative program performance against PMO plans making sure Workfront, Jira, and other relevant performance data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time for regional team alignment or program support.
- 8+ years of progressive project management, account management, or creative operations experience in an in-house creative group, creative agency or similar environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs