Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Production Planner
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 3 Months
Work Hours: 4 Hours Per Day
- Prodcution Planner: Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Master Scheduler: Provides input to management; schedules and/or interfaces with marketing, sales, production and engineering managers.
- Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Oversees the master schedules and ensures comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
Survey Tip: Employees whose function also includes purchasing materials should be matched to Buyer/Planner - Commodity Spec/Mgr
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs