Amick Brown is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
Primary Function of Position:
The IT Project Manager – Projects is responsible for managing IT projects, Project Management Processes. This position will report into IT Sr. Program Manager in Global Ops.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Seasoned Project Manager working on large programs coordinating with IT, Business and external System integrators
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain Planning process and systems preferred particularly in Demand, Supply, Production planning and Sales and Operations Planning S&OP using any of i2, JDA, Kinaxis, SAP APO, IBP, Steel wedge
- Manage all aspects of IT projects, including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, costs, and benefits through lifecycle
- Create project artifacts, such as project plans, measures, team and stakeholder communications, resource and time management
- Manage the work of project-based resources and interactions with vendors
- Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Reviewing and approving Software Validation Plan (VP), Functional Specification documents (FS), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), User Requirements Specification (URS), Functional Design Documents (FDD)
- Communicating the status of projects with Intuitive Surgical senior management by participating in the PMO and Steering Committee meetings to ensure stabilization of the project and timely delivery of the Intuitive Surgical business team requirements
- Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
- Develop Cutover plan (Schedule, resource allocation with communication management plan) and manage Issues / Risks and develop mitigation plan.
- Knowledge of data migration from legacy system to SAP system and coordinate the business to review the migration results.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Assessment of the software’s in compliance with GxP.
- Developing Hyper care support plan using ITIL methodologies (Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Requests and Change Management) to avoid business disruptions.
- Developing transition plan and manage transition to Application support team.
- Four year degree (Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent), business, finance, engineering, IT or related field will be considered in conjunction with experience
- Certification in project management (PMP) is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience involved in IT Project Management.
- Experience in functioning as SCRUM master
- Should have demonstrated Agile project implementation methodology
- Medical device industry experience preferred.
- Strong project management, planning, decision making, negotiating and change management skills
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
- Working with cross functional teams and Project Management Office (PMO) to increase productivity of the internal teams using tools/platforms like Word, Excel, Power point, MS VISIO, JIRA, HP ALM (QC), Smartsheet and SharePoint Server.
- Strong relationship building, customer focus and facilitation skills
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development lifecycle including idea generation, concept development and testing, design, implementation, validation and budgeting
- Experience in analyzing tradeoffs between product features, customer needs/requirements, produce-ability and cost
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Excellent communication (written, verbal), presentation and documentation skills
- Budgeting, project/program cost tracking and other technical management administrative experience
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs