Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Senior React JS Front End developer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 5 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Develop new user-facing features using latest version of React.js, Typescript and Redux.
• Work closely with UI and UX team to transform visual designs from concept to implementation.
• Build reusable components and front-end libraries similar to google material design.
• Using Visual Designs to develop responsive components that can be independently integrated into any applications.
• Design and build reusable React front-end components to build pixel-perfect web and mobile applications.
• Build in flexibility and customization from the start.
• Manual and Automated Unit Testing.
• Performance Tuning.
• Strong experience in building documentation portal explaining in detail about the React component api and features.
• Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
• Keen eye for visual web design and a passion for using CSS and modern techniques to create visually rich and interactive experiences.
• Build new demo pages and sample code snippets for all the individual components developed.
• Participate in process creation, process adjustment, and technical documentation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• 6+ years of experience in React building interactive web applications.
• 4+ years of experience in building React component libraries that is consumed by cross functional teams.
• Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
• Experience writing tests in Jest/Enzyme, React Testing Library.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience working with Source Code Control systems – Git/Bitbucket or Subversion.
• Proven experience building web apps that run across multiple browsers, including mobile (iOS, Android), where there are different performance and resource constraints as well as capabilities that may require polyfills.
• Ability to create technical documentation.
• Prior experience with rendering 3D models in browsers, working with glTF, glb file format is a plus.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following:
• Computer Science
• A related discipline
Nice to have
• Knowledge of web technologies, e.g. the DOM, canvas and WebGL rendering, web security, asynchrony, workers, performance optimization
• Familiarity with UI testing frameworks such as Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, or similar.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development practices.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs