Amick Brown is seeking an experienced AWS Architect
for our direct client.
Location: Chicago, IL.
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data Analytics experience
- AWS with Snowflake or AWS with Red Shift
- Understanding of SAP data will be a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Roadmap and architecture experience
- Project: Migrating legacy SAP BW to AWS.
- Conducting architectural analysis, and style of enterprise-wide systems.
- Ensuring the delivery of strong system solutions by the appliance architecture team to the architect business
- Developing, enhancing, and maintaining established process and procedure of service design for assuring appropriate and robust service design
- Work with the enterprise architect for creating sure the architecture and strategic blueprints are complied with
- Forming a part of a high-performance solution architecture team that supports the developmental effort of a business-oriented project
- Planning, designing, and executing complex company level solution configuration
- Preparation and presentation of a test plan, lab reports, technical presentations, and analyst briefings for covering different solution areas
- Collaborating with the IT development team for ensuring suitable translation of architectural solutions into robust and effective implementation.
- Identifying the customer requirements, analyze the alternatives, and conduct product recommendations related to the platform, software, and network configurations
- Initiate contact with the client to provide a complete team effort
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs