Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Supplier Programs Analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA/Remote
Duration: 1 Year
The Supplier Programs Analyst is responsible for supporting our Procurement operations. Such responsibilities include supplier onboarding and maintenance, supplier enablement, and catalog management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day supplier on-boarding and maintenance activities.
- Proactively collaborate with team and stakeholders to ensure operational performance of day-to-day tasks.
- Ensure required documents and agreements are obtained and in compliance with company guidelines.
- Provide program management for supplier enablement strategy through ongoing analysis of spend with the supplier.
- Oversee implementation of supplier catalogs and ensure proper approvals, terms, validations, and updates are complete before deployment in the Ariba Procure-to-Pay application.
- Work to continuously improve the supplier enablement and catalog management-related processes for all stakeholders.
- Perform data transmission and provide strategic oversight to ensure supplier information is accurate among the applications and database.
- Perform effective root cause analysis, issue resolution, and testing for data transmission failures.
- Develop, conduct and assign training resources to Ariba users.
- Configure the Supplier Information Management applications to meet Supplier Program requirements and activities. i.e. Supplier questionnaire, approval flows, reports, etc.
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at enhancing the user and supplier experience.
- Execute duties with minimal guidance and show strong initiative on process improvement and documentation practices.
- Supplier management experience.
- Intellectual curiosity and highly self-motivated.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience in applying project management tools.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office products and ERP systems, preferably Ariba and SAP.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs