Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Data Quality Engineer
for our direct client.
Duration: 10 Months with possible extension.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of Data Quality experience and solid Data Governance framework experience.
- Solid experience in Master Data Management.
- Experience with data quality tools (Informatica, Trillium, Information Steward, AB Initio, IBM Infosphere)
- Data Cleansing project experience including strong data analysis skills
- Strong consulting skills to collect business requirements and transform them in roadmaps and action plan
- Ability to work on matrix and manage multiple stakeholders from many divisions and functions
- Ability to understand complex data models and relationships, data lineage and transformations through multiple systems
- Machine Learning exposure
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Design and implement end to end Data Quality strategy including a sustainable Data Quality improvement lifecycle and documentation
- Participate and engage in data governance working council to assure data quality framework is being implemented and delivering value
- Design and deliver education, training, and consulting across Intuitive to be an ambassador for driving data driven culture
- Support and facilitate with business stakeholder, gathering data quality requirements and implement them using the data quality framework
- Analyze and discover data patterns
- Profile data and identify data quality business rule opportunities
- Cleansing, standardizing and enriching data
- Provide data quality requirements and business rules to be implemented by data quality engineer by translating business problems into actionable data quality initiatives
- Test and validate the business and data quality rule created in technology data quality application and assure they meet business requirements
- Develop and support data quality monitoring framework, developing data quality reporting from strategy to operation
- Work with multiple stakeholders from data stewards, business process owners, data sciences, IT delivery team, data architects to assure high level of quality of data
- Standardize data quality metrics and create data quality policies.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs