Amick Brown is seeking an experienced SAP MDG Consultant/Architect
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will work the full spectrum of Product Master Data Management (MDM) from governance to tool implementation and system administration.
- As an SAP MDG Architect / Consultant, you will define strategies, solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle, maximizes business outcomes with improved data quality, integrity, visibility, and accuracy.
This position has responsibility and authority for: Working closely with business stakeholders of all levels to champion data governance enterprise-wide
- Facilitating strategic decisions regarding Master Data policy, standards and procedures
- Executing Master Data related projects and initiatives
- Fulfilling the role of System Administrator for SAP MDG tool
- Implement Product Master data solution to support commercialization, manufacturing, supply chain and regulatory (specifically Med device) processes
- Executing processes and maintenance of various Master Data Management elements to ensure accurate data creation, transformation, and retention
- Setting the technical direction for the overall MDM solution architecture, define the component architecture, review detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture across the complete data lifecycle
- Maintaining Metadata stores for Master Data Attributes, Definitions, and Usages
- Work with project teams to design enterprise application solutions to business problems with deep cross functional impact and provide design leadership to other team members
- Perform configuration /system changes to meet business requirements as needed
- Lead cross-functional meetings as part of requirements gathering, driving projects or providing status updates on various projects
- Facilitate change management and transition to future state working with various stakeholders
- Analyze impact of changes to the corporate application landscape
- Navigate through our clients Project Management Methodology and standards to deliver business needs in an agile manner.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any other engineering discipline
- Minimum 10+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience in Medical Device, or similar, company (manufacturing, inventory, purchasing, quality in a government regulated industry)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Data Governance/MDM in a technical capacity
- Must have a technical background and be able to lead data integration, data modeling, MDM workflow, etc. through a firsthand understanding
- High degree of proficiency in data profiling and modeling
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Experience implementing Master Data Management tools
- Deep knowledge of various data sharing/integration methodologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, EDI, Enterprise Service Bus)
- Prior experience in implementing at least 2 large scale MDM initiatives for multiple business lines/functions using SAP MDG
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs