Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Santa Clara, CA 95051.
Duration: 9 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This role demands the dynamic candidates to develop tools using data generated by systems on the field for end clients.
- Your core role will be to define, build, and deploy robust production-grade our client web-based applications.
- This is a great opportunity to create a ground-breaking product that positively impacts the lives of people.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Build secure, scalable, Python, React-based connectivity applications
- Develop applications and APIs for interfacing with distributed business applications/databases
- Define the technical approach for product features, optimizing for speed, performance, effectiveness, and reliability
- Support DevOps, QA, Cybersecurity teams for product releases
- Develop and influence designs/plans across multiple partner engineering teams
Must have skills:
- Educational background of Computer Engineering or related program (MS degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience or proven competency developing and supporting Full stack applications with front end technology as React and server side technologies including Python
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a collaborative / team-based approach
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing, customizing, and integrating third-party applications
- Hands-on experience with 3 of the following technologies:
- Python, Web Services (RESTful and SOAP), XML, JSON
- Debugging Techniques using tools like Wireshark/Fiddler, Chrome Debug extensions
Good to have Skills & Experience:
- Python server-side development
- Front end React development
- aiohttp library
- Nginx proxy
- SQL Server or similar relational database for creating Schema & Stored procedures
- WAMP (Web Application Messaging Protocol)
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs