Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the design and content development of learning programs, including but not limited to web-based learning, instructor-led training, blended instruction solutions, and virtual sessions.
- By utilizing programs such as Storyline 360, Rise 360, Camtasia, and Microsoft Office, the development of internal programs will focus on well-known continuous Improvement methodologies, lean skills, the enhancement of job and project management-related skills, quality standards; and programs that foster a passion for innovation and process excellence for clients products and services.
- Deliverables such as technical product videos and online learning modules will be integrated into learning management systems and multiple delivery platforms.
Skill / Job Requirements
- Participate in needs analysis to determine training needs within the organization
- Structure existing content for best learning experience by end-user, e.g., instructor-led or eLearning
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and capture learning content
- Use eLearning authoring tools to develop learning content
- Develop instructional videos, eLearning, instructor-led facilitator and participant guides, blended learning and virtual training curriculums
- Co-Host the technical facilitation of instructor-led training to support post training content re-development.
- Collaborate with multimedia team to create or modify media assets to support instructional needs.
- Design, develop and conduct assessments and evaluations which measure the transfer of learning.
- Project manage all phases of a learning project, adhering to department standards.
- 3-5 yrs. relevant professional experience
- 1-2 yrs. experience in Project Management and Lean / Lean Six Sigma tools is highly desirable.
- Education Background
- Curriculum Development or Instructional Design/Technology degree preferred
- Education degree acceptable
- College degree required
- Comprehensive eLearning and classroom design and facilitation skills
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and its application to learning solutions
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with SMEs in a team environment
- Experience working with a learning management system (LMS)
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines
- Software Proficiency Required:
- Articulate Storyline & Rise
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Software Proficiency Preferred:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Microsoft Teams
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs