Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Specialist
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal systems software and hardware.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a diverse environment.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Address and resolve incoming escalated issues from the Service Desk
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with windows / mac os computers
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with peripherals, connections to networks (both wireless and wired), AV equipment
- Provide meeting support as needed
- Assist with Zoom connection issues
- Assist with component issues (camera, mic, speakers, etc)
- Maintain loaner pool levels (imaging and setup) as needed
- Expert level knowledge or at least 5 years’ experience working in a Windows / Mac environment
- Expert level knowledge working with peripheral setups
- General network knowledge
- General AV knowledge (Zoom, projector, AV connections
- General knowledge of Microsoft products (Office 365 and suite)
- Proficient with imaging computers
- Knowledge working with Service Now a plus
- Excellent Customer Service skills (at least 5 years in related field)
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical writing (knowledge base articles) a plus
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs