Amick Brown is looking for an experienced Web Application Developer
for our direct client in the public sector.
: Sacramento, CA
: 12 Months
- In-depth experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#.
- Experience developing RESTful web services using Web API.
- Experience building complex web applications using Angular 7+.
- UI design knowledge using a common CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Material Design.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2017 or above for development of .NET projects, as well as Visual Studio Code for front-end projects.
- Able to consume third party web services through the front-end and the back-end.
- Experience building web-based UIs with cross-browser compatibility in mind.
- Able to work with management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
- Able to work in a team development environment using the TFS source control system.
- Experience with technologies such as ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures.
- Experience setting up automated builds and deployments.
- In-depth knowledge of the Application Development Lifecycle.
- Experience logging tasks and working in Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with JIRA tools and API.
- Understanding of electronic document management concepts, e.g., imaging, e-signatures.
- Familiar with various data transport protocols including SFTP, XML, and JDXDML.
- Able to effectively document project requirements and system supporting information.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Ability to analyze system resource usage and constraints.
- Recognizes problems, develops recommendations and solutions within assigned specialty.
- Works independently and follows through on assignments.
- Willing to work with junior developers to help evolve the team’s expertise.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs