Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 3 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for meetings and training as needed including room set-up, materials, refreshments/meals and logistics
- Assist with setting up departmental meetings
- Coordinate travel requests (may include booking flights, hotel and ground accommodations)
- Create, submit and manage expense reports
- Provide data entry and project support to departments as assigned
- Processes various forms related to documenting activities of functional area
- Process purchase orders, honorariums, expense reimbursement
- Mailing of packages/FedEx
- Run errands organizing administrative area
- Maintain professional appearance of copy areas and supply room
- Order office supplies
- Stock fridges and snacks for meetings
- Filing of confidential documents
- Assembly of board documents
- Printing of materials, copying, pick up mail, shredding
- Support department assistants as needed
- Assist in ad-hoc projects or other duties as needed. Additional assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Levelling Requirements
- SCOPE: Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- INTERACTION: Ability to build external and internal relationships.
- SUPERVISION: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- At least 2 year experience (or equivalent) in an administrative capacity. Preferably at a technology company with high customer service focus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain high work ethic and confidentiality
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and complete projects expediently
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Effective communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs