Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension.
- Drive projects with suppliers to continually improve supply base business and manufacturing process performance to meet our Client requirements for supplier excellence using a collection of best practices in project management, Six Sigma, Lean, SPC, and negotiation.
- Complete project/ part qualification deliverables including: Supplier pFMEA, Process Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ), Inspection Reports, Inspection Correlation, Gage R&R, and Process Capability Analysis.
- Work with suppliers to execute cost reductions, capacity improvements, and risk mitigation.
- Manage supplier changes including manufacturing process changes, production optimization, facility changes, new equipment qualification, and new line validations.
- Drive changes to ISI requirements as necessary by initiating and managing changes to specifications and drawings through the engineering change order process.
- Own and drive to closure supplier variances from symptom through root cause analysis to corrective action, including careful CAPA documentation.
- Effectively prioritize and advance multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Understand proper level of documentation detail for tracking of actions and justification of decisions.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs