Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Anaplan analyst
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension.
- 3-5 years business analyst experience with requirements gathering, requirements analysis, and documenting functional requirements
- Experience with direct interaction with clients in collecting business requirements and perform design validation
- Experience with creating test plans, test cases and executing test cases
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Anaplan model building (at least one completed Anaplan project implementation experience)
- Experience with FP&A process preferred
- Strong communication skills, including documentation, email communication, and creating presentations
- Ability to perform all tasks in the implementation cycle, including business process definition, unit testing, support of user acceptance testing and post-live support
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs