Amick Brown is seeking an experienced iOS Developer
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 4 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- The iOS Developer position is responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications and working with our team to develop innovative solutions that meet our business needs.
- We are looking for a passionate developer who loves to tackle new challenges and work alongside other developers.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Deliver clean, documented, well-tested code and meet project deadlines.
- Partner with UX designers, product managers, back-end engineers.
- Engage in regular code reviews with colleagues to review, analyze, and improve coding skills.
- Collaborate with an in-house team of developers.
- Continuously learn and grow as a software developer, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and trends.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- 5 years of experience of iOS development in enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with AWS SNS.
- Knowledge of implementing and supporting RESTful APIs.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Include a portfolio of apps or SDKs you have built in the App Store.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California. Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs