Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Human Resource representative
for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a HR Generalist, this role will partner with HR centers of excellence, the client organization management teams, and HR Business Partner teams to assist in the implementation of HR initiatives, policies, procedures, programs, and engagement strategies.
- This role works collaboratively with HR colleagues and department leadership to develop/maintain a culture that supports the company mission, vision, and core values.
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and maintains strong and transparent partnerships across HR and assigned client groups
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of data transactions in HRIS and follows approvals from start to finish so effective dates are implemented
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, and Compensation on timely opening of requisitions, sourcing, hiring, and offers in alignment with business practices to ensure quicker hiring for scale
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Finance to track, report on, and manage issues related to headcount
- Support leaders with talent acquisition best practices from aligning on level of prospective roles, providing job codes/salary ranges and etc.
- Responds to employees and management inquiries on a broad range of issues and provides general guidance
- Provides coaching to frontline management on basic tools (i.e. HCM) as well as HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution for best employee engagement
- Provide cross-functional program management support of annual/recurring HR programs including performance and compensation review, talent planning/development initiative
- Manage and coordinate org-specific HR data and workforce planning reports in alignment with team (i.e., current headcount, terminations, turnover, new hires/requisitions, retention, performance management, ad hoc SAP reports, HRIS audit reports org charts, etc.)
- Partner with leadership to maintain a work environment that keeps employees engaged and aligned to company culture
- Manages multiple projects and initiatives with an ability to prioritize, communicate effectively and execute on deadline
- Drive and support other activities as required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3+ years in a Human Resources generalist role
- Demonstrated success in partnering with frontline leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology company
- Strong business acumen and judgment
- Solid understanding of HR technology including HRIS (HCM), Taleo (ATS), Qualtrics, Tableau, Sharepoint and other technical systems to input data for HR managed changes
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Excellent communication including oral, written, and interpersonal as well as organizational skills
- General knowledge of employment laws with additional experience within functional HR (Comp, Staffing, Benefits, HRIS) preferred
- Resourceful with initiative; has an ability to operate with some autonomy
- Experience with project management skills preferred
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs