Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for our direct client.
Location: Norcross, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Defining business requirements and user stories for system capabilities
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security, Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs